By Robert A. Divine,T. H. Breen,R. Hal Williams,Ariela J. Gross,H. W. Brands
This is the e-book of the broadcast publication and should now not comprise any media, site entry codes, or print vitamins that could come packaged with the sure book.
Focuses scholars on the story of yankee history.
America : prior and Present integrates the social and political dimensions of yank background into one chronological narrative, offering scholars with a whole photograph of the scope and complexity of the yankee prior. Written by means of award-winning historians, it tells the tale of all Americans—elite and traditional, men and women, wealthy and bad, white majority and minorities.
MyHistoryLab icons are paired with photos within the textual content for extra thorough integration among the e-book and on-line resources.
A larger educating and studying experience
This software will offer a greater educating and studying experience—for you and your scholars. Here’s how:
- Personalize studying – The new MyHistoryLab offers confirmed ends up in supporting scholars be successful, presents attractive studies that customize studying, and springs from a depended on companion with academic services and a deep dedication to aiding scholars and teachers in attaining their goals.
- Improve serious considering – Learning target Questions initially of every bankruptcy and evaluation positive aspects finishing each one bankruptcy aid scholars comprehend the material.
- Engage Students – function Essays and “Law and Society” essays delve additional into high-interest themes and support scholars comprehend the subjects. those positive aspects are present in every one bankruptcy of the textual content and in MyHistoryLab.
- Support Instructors – MyHistoryLab, Instructor’s eText, MyHistoryLab Instructor’s consultant, classification education device, Instructor’s handbook, MyTest, and PowerPoints can be found to be packaged with this text.
For quantity considered one of this article, seek ISBN-10: 0205905196
For quantity of this article, seek ISBN-10: 0205905471
Note: MyHistoryLab doesn't come immediately packaged with this article. to buy MyHistoryLab, please stopover at: www.myhistorylab.com otherwise you should buy a ValuePack of the textual content + MyHistorylab (at no extra cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205911773 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205911776.
Read Online or Download America: Past and Present, Combined Volume PDF
Best american history books
The South has continuously been essentially the most exact areas of the us, with its personal set of traditions and a turbulent heritage. even if usually linked to cotton, hearty nutrients, and wealthy dialects, the South is usually famous for its robust experience of faith, which has considerably formed its heritage.
Cloverdale lies nestled between forested hills and colourful vineyards on the north finish of Sonoma County�s famed Alexander Valley. initially inhabited through the Makahmo Pomo with white settlers starting to arrive within the 1850s, the city later turned referred to as �The Orange urban� due to its flourishing groves of citrus.
For greater than a hundred years, western New Yorkers have loved the region�s intriguing entertainment parks. through the days of trolleys and steamships, sector businessmen created Celoron Park, Crystal seashore Park, and different effective neighborhood summer time inns. many years later, lifelong stories have been shaped for local child boomers who visited Glen Park and fable Island, in addition to one in all long island State�s best subject matter parks, Darien Lake.
Within the years among 1880 and 1915, ny urban and its environs underwent an immense demographic transformation with the arriving of hundreds of thousands of eu immigrants, local whites from the agricultural geographical region, and other people of African descent from either the yank South and the Caribbean. whereas all teams confronted demanding situations of their adjustment to the town, hardening racial prejudices set the black adventure except that of alternative novices.
- Lititz (Images of America (Arcadia Publishing))
- Pomfret (Images of America (Arcadia Publishing))
- An American Saga: Some East Tennessee Taylors
- Zora Neale Hurston and a History of Southern Life (Critical Perspectives on the Past)
- Indians in Eden: Wabanakis and Rusticators on Maine's Mt. Desert Island
Additional info for America: Past and Present, Combined Volume
America: Past and Present, Combined Volume by Robert A. Divine,T. H. Breen,R. Hal Williams,Ariela J. Gross,H. W. Brands